Water Break Photo Contest
- Eligibility: No purchase necessary. This contest is open to all Yukon students between 5 and 18 years old.
- How to Enter: The entrant must complete and submit the contest entry form to be eligible. By entering the contest, the entrant consents to the release of his/her name and other information that is provided on behalf of or related to the entrant, as described in the Consent and Release Agrement, together with the entrant’s submission upon ESED’s website or other public forum. The entrant declares to have complied with the contest rules. All entries become the property of Every Student, Every Day and will not be returned to entrants.
- Contest Period: All entries must be received by September 30, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. (Mountain Standard Time).
- Prizes: Prizes are neither refundable nor transferable and cannot be extended. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and no cash equivalent is available.
- General Terms and Conditions: By entering, participants release and hold harmless the contest sponsors, Every Student, Every Day, and their respective partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, and employees (collectively, “Contest Entities”) from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the contest, or the use or acceptance of any prize won. Unless otherwise specified, a person may submit multiple entries.
Send in your entry!
Contest Entrant Information